Lemon Raspberry Cookies - Ultra soft and chewy raspberry lemon cookies - quick and easy to make and you won't be able to stop eating them!

Advertisement




Lemon Raspberry Cookies - Ultra soft and chewy raspberry lemon cookies - quick and easy to make and you won't be able to stop eating them!


Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup frozen raspberries, coarsely chopped

Directions:
  1. Hi ! Thanks so much for the recipe. I stumbled across this last night and had to make since I found organic raspberries on a super sale for .99cents and bought 6 containers.
  2. I had a question since my cookie did not look like your pictures and came out as more of a soft muffin top. Even though still edible and tastes like a muffin, I am wondering what I did wrong as I really wanted to make chewy cookies.
  3. I followed the directions exactly with a bit less sugar. i used a hand mixer to mix BUT noticed when I was adding the frozen raspberries that I forgot the 1/8 tsp baking soda so since that step was only 1 step before the raspberries, I figured I could add it in but would have to mix again. I added baking soda and mixed with hand mixer (raspberries added) until combined. Then I added a few more frozen raspberries.
  4. The other thing was I did not have a cookie sheet, but I had a cookie tray with heart shaped molds (which I’ve used to make chewy chocolate chip cookies before) so I scooped up in the heart shaped cookie mold.
  5. Now the only thing I can see as going wrong was that I had dinner in the oven and had to wait 50 minutes for it to come out until I put the cookies in and in this time I did not put the cookies in the refridgerator due to lack of space as they were already on the tray. I cooked for 14-16 minutes but when I checked them they still looked uncooked and more like muffins so had to leave them in for about 20min at 350.
  6. When I took them out, my cookies were soft muffin tops instead. Help! I want to make these again but was hoping for a chewy cookie. Thanks !!!!!!

Advertisement



Categories:

Leave a Reply